Music


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2


Alrighty, we're back from the patch and it was great! I wish we could have stayed longer but since it's Florida, even the fall weather can be hazardous to any baby's health. We faced the heat and took dozens and dozens of pictures, so here's one for now.

This is Eli staring off to his right amongst his orange friends.

Initially we were going to let Eli choose his first pumpkin, but he was more interested in playing with hay and pieces of grass. We grabbed one and hopefully we'll carve it soon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Chub- chub- chub a dub. Man, is he so cute. We haven't been to the Pumpkin Patch up here yet. All of the Pumpkin Patches I know of cost WAY too much money. I just have to resolve that it's gonna cost 20.00 to ride on a hay ride and pick two pumpkins. Plus, they are all 45 minutes away.
I can't wait to come down and see ya'll for two weeks.
Also, "SonicBurger?" I think it's just "Sonic".
Just go ahead and have another baby. What! You know you're gonna have like, half a dozen. Or more than one anyway.
Wink!

Missy said...

Hey Cari, don't know if you remember me...Kim's college friend.
Just wanted to say your baby is too cute and I'm so glad things are going well for you!