Music


Thursday, March 22, 2007

Our First Blog Entry!

Hey everyone, we're the Heltons and we're finally on the blog scene! Thanks to the Rhodens (Jeremy and Catherine) for your blog; we enjoy yours so much that we also wanted to keep our family and friends in the loop as you do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEREMY!

We took Eli for his four-month shots today and he did quite well for the pain involved. He's now 18.3 pounds and just over two feet long. We can't believe how big he's gotten in the last few months, and he seems to have somewhat leveled off for the past month. The exciting thing is the milestone we're at: he can have solids (cereal) now! Tonight we hope to take pictures and video of this momentous occasion.

Since this is our first post and I'm rusty with a journal-type forum (long live Live Journal!), we'll end it with some ideas for the future of our blog. I know I'll (Justin) post a lot on theology, our men's group, church, and things of that nature. For Cari, she desires to write about Eli's accomplishments that she sees first (because she's at home with him) and many other random subjects. We're so happy to share our thoughts and memories with whoever wishes to read them.

So long!
Justin and Cari

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Um, is this the complaint department? Good luck and have fun with your blog!

Rachel said...

Cari, I like how you will be posting on "random subjects". That made me laugh! :)

I love the picture of Eli rolling over! I can't wait to see him again, and hopefully Justin too!

Judy said...

Uncle Ray and Aunt Judy loved meeting Baby Eli for the first time recently. He's a very sweet boy. Tomorrow he will be going to the Prom and next be married. Time flys when they are little.

The Heltons said...

"Hopefully Justin too"? Rachel, you do know I'm coming this weekend too , don't you? :)

Rachel said...

No worries, I know that you are coming too, Justin! I just never get to see you!